Friday, January 13, 2023

My Personal Experience With Pi Coin 我对 Pi 币的个人经历


After participating in Pi mining, I have been spending a lot of time on understanding Pi. The more I understand it the more I see its greatness and become loving it. I have been voluntarily and actively advocating Pi because I know that it is a project that is revolutionary with enormous potential and I love to share it with people.

Pi unlike any traditional crypto that is set up to make money before its main net is public by offering ICO. Pi Core Team takes their time to plan and then execute step by step and solve problems along the way. The core team has been perfecting the Mainnet design, building eco system, KYC pioneers, try to satisfy rules and regulations of over 230 countries in the world.  These are not easy jobs to get done. Pi core team's big plan is to offer a digital super sovereign currency that will benefit every body in the world , whether they are just common people, enterprises or countries all will have their use of it. It also help advancing the internet into the next generation---Web 3.

  I have personally benefiting on Pi's big progress along the way. The followings are what I have experienced: I joined mining; I created and verified my Pi wallet; I committed to my choice of lock up configuration; I got KYCed and my coins got migrated and show up in my wallet. I now have Pi coins available to do bartering. Pi has succeeded as far as I am concerned. Very soon its your turn getting all the above. Meanwhile, be patient, just keep mining, study and understand Pi and recommending it to people, help Pi to growth stronger.

Pi is now one of the most (if not the most) talk about crypto project in social media. It has over 35 millions active miners. It has the strongest crypto community. My count shows: Official Twitter follows:2.2M, Facebook follows:1.4M. Twitter accounts with dedicated Pi focus: 7 with follows between 200K-500K, 4 with follows between 100K-150K, numerous with follows 5K-100K. Numerous Pi organizations have established in cities all over the world. Many Twitter accounts with huge followings are also actively following and talking about Pi. 



在参与 Pi 挖矿之后,我花了很多时间来了解 Pi。 我越了解它,就越看到它的伟大并爱上了它。 我一直自愿并积极地倡导 Pi,因为我知道这是一个具有巨大潜力的革命性项目,我热爱与人们分享。

Pi 不同于任何传统的加密货币,这些货币都是在其主网公开之前通过提供 ICO 来赚钱的。 Pi 核心团队花时间去计划,然后逐步执行并解决沿途的问题。 核心团队一直在完善主网设计,构建生态系统,KYC先锋,努力满足全球230多个国家的规则和法规。这些都不是容易完成的工作。 Pi 核心团队的宏伟计划是提供一种数字超级主权货币以造福于世界上的每一分子,无论是普通人、企业还是国家都将得到好处。它还有助于将互联网推进到下一代---Web 3。

  一路上,我个人受益于 Pi 的巨大进步。以下是我所经历的: 我加入了挖矿;我创建并验证了我的 Pi 钱包;我承诺了我选择的Pi锁仓配置;我通过了 KYC;我的代币被迁移并出现在我的钱包中。 我现在有 Pi 币可以用来进行易货交易。 就我而言,Pi 已经取得了成功。 很快就轮到您获得以上面说到的。 现在,您要耐心等候,继续挖矿、研究和理解 Pi,并向人们推荐它, 让Pi更强大。

Pi 现在是社交媒体上谈论最多的加密项目之一(如果不是最多)。 它拥有超过 3500 万活跃矿工。 它拥有最强大的加密社区。 我的统计显示:官方推特关注:220万,Facebook关注:140万。 专注于谈论 Pi 的 Twitter 帐户中:7 个关注量在 200K-500K 之间,4 个关注量在 100K-150K 之间,无数关注量在 5K-100K 之间。 世界各地城市以建立无数的 Pi 组织。 许多拥有大量追随者的 Twitter 帐户也在积极关注 及谈论Pi。

No comments:

Post a Comment